Indiana Production Directory Registration
Film Indiana is pleased to offer this online directory to our community of crew, companies and support services. You can create your free listing in four easy steps: 1) Select a listing type, a login, and a password. 2) Provide the information you would like potential employers to see. 3) Enter your skills and affiliations. 4) Select the categories you would like your listing to be associated with. If you are registering as a crew professional, your professional credits will be required. Please note, all required fields are marked with asterisks (*).
+ Registration Guidelines
- A listing in the Directory is FREE. Each listing allows you to choose up to ten (10) categories and ten (10) credits per category. See our Conditions of Use.
- The Directory is GREEN. The application process is all online, accessible at any time of day. We encourage individuals to use the searchable Directory on our Website, and avoid printing large quantities of books.
- This Directory is fully available to the public. See our Privacy Notice for details.
- There are NO application deadlines. Because everything is online, listings can be created and updated at any time.
- Directory listings are only for Indiana residents who are crew members or service companies, domestic and registered with the Indiana Secretary of State. The Directory does not list talent, actors, or extras. You must have an Indiana address. You will be required to enter an address; however, there is an option to not have the address included in your online listing.
- By including your listing, we do not endorse or recommend your services or products in any way. This is only a listing service.